Couloir Capital is pleased to announce the launch of research coverage on Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd.
Couloir Capital is pleased to announce the commencement of research coverage on Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. The report is titled “Short-Term Turbulence with Hugh Upside in One of the World’s Largest Copper and Gold Mines”. growth. Investing in a copper and gold project offers aâ¦
Couloir Capital is pleased to announce the commencement of research coverage on Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TSX: TRQ) (NYSE: TRQ). The report is titled “Short-term turbulence with Hugh Upside in one of the world’s largest copper mines“.
Extract from the report: Copper is the most economical conductive material and it is at the heart of progress in energy transition and industrial growth. Investing in a copper / gold project offers a long position in the energy transition to renewable energies, including the growth of electric vehicles (EVs) and industrial growth with a put option. The strike price of the put option is correlated to the percentage of income from gold.
The report is available for download via the portal link: https://www.couloircapital.com/research-portal
About Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd.
Turquoise Hill (TSX: TRQ) (NYSE: TRQ) is an international mining company focused on the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in southern Mongolia, which is the primary and only property of the Company’s mineral resources. Turquoise Hill’s property in the Oyu Tolgoi mine is held through a 66% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC; the remaining 34% stake is held by Erdenes Oyu Tolgoi LLC, a Mongolian state-owned entity.
About Couloir Capital LtÃ©e.
Corridor Capital Ltd. is an investment research firm comprised of a team of seasoned investment professionals who are dedicated to providing world-class opportunities in the natural resources sector as well as real and alternative asset classes and strategies. Corridor Capital Ltd. is affiliated with a registered securities dealer, Couloir Capital Securities Ltd.
For more information, please contact:
Robert Stitt, General Manager, Couloir Capital LtÃ©e.
Email: [email protected]
Analyst Disclosure: The analyst and / or affiliates own shares of Turquoise Hill.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/97514