Animal Crossing: New Horizons – The Perfect Bathroom (Design Tips and Tricks)
The bathroom is a sacred place inside the house. This guide will help players design the perfect bathroom in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons allows players to create a dedicated room for a bathroom. This guide will help gamers design the perfect bathroom to meet the needs of any gamer. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is to make the most of to be thrown on a desert island. At the start of the game, players are given nothing more than a big loan and a small tent to sleep and stay overnight. Other than that, the island is relatively empty, containing a few neighbors that the player can interact with and natural resources to be harvested for profit. As the game continues and the player’s house gets bigger, new options start to open up and one of the most important is figuring out how to customize their house. The player starts out in a small tent, but after paying off the first loan, players will be able to afford their own house and each upgrade that comes with it. Extending to additional rooms, a basement, and even an attic, the amount of space the player has gained to pay off their loans is amazing and comes with a lot of ideas. While the player can make any piece they want, most players like to do their Animal Crossing: New Horizons houses actually feel like a real world house. This includes creating essential rooms like a bedroom for sleeping, a kitchen for cooking and storing food, and arguably most importantly, the bathroom. The bathroom is a sacred place in many homes, allowing for unparalleled privacy. This guide will help players get the most out of this Animal Crossing: New Horizons has to offer with creating the perfect bathroom.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
In the Island House, there are plenty of customization options apart from just placing and moving furniture. Inside the house, players can mount pictures and shirts on the walls, add special wallpapers to each room, plant flooring patterns to make each room unique, and store various items from the outside world. The most effective use of the house for players who don’t really plan on customizing their living conditions is the storage unit that comes with it. With each upgrade, more storage space is added, allowing the player to take the clutter out of their inventory, put away story clothes to have for special occasions, or just be put away and forgotten forever. However, storage is just the icing on the cake for gamers keen on designing. It is recommended that you focus on creating a bathroom after unlocking the upgrade to the second bedroom. Here is the breakdown of what is needed to unlock the second room.
- Attempted: This is the first “home” the player receives at the start of the game. It will cost 5,000 Nook Miles to pay.
- The first house: This slot is unlocked after completing the 5,000 Nook Miles Task Loan. It comes with a six by six floor plan and includes 80 slots for storage. This is the game’s first home upgrade and can be done in the early days of play.
- The second house upgrade: This is given to the player after having repaid the 98,000 Bell loan for the First Home. This makes the floor a bit bigger, bringing it to an eight-by-eight system and bringing the total amount of storage from 80 slots to 120 slots. It might take a few days, but selling bugs and fish is the most efficient way to pay it off early on.
- Rear room upgrade: This home upgrade becomes available after repayment of the Bell loan of 198,000 for the second home upgrade. This is the first accommodation upgrade which will bring an additional room to the house. The dimensions of this extra room are six by six and give the player more storage space, bringing it to a total of 240. Players will now have to get more crafty with all that extra space.
Here’s how to create the perfect bathroom.
Designing the Perfect Bathroom in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Saharah is the most important aspect of designing the perfect bathroom. Occasionally, Saharah will appear on the island, providing the player with a variety of flooring and wallpaper options. For the bathroom, the player will want to aim for the Cloud Flooring, as this provides a healthy haze to invade the room. The only trick here is that any item purchased from Saharah is completely random until it is purchased. The brown wooden deck mat is ideal for players who want a more natural look for their islands. However, no bathroom is complete without the essentials. Here’s how players can find them.
- Toilet: Can be sold at Nook’s Cranny, shaking trees or popping balloons.
- Sink: Buy Timmy’s Wildest Dreams DIY from Nook’s Cranny.
- Bath: It is recommended to use the outdoor bath recipe which can be found by redeeming Nook Miles.
- The cypress bath: Another great selection for bathrooms. This is a rare DIY, the best option would be to get it from a friend.
Saharah can also visit the islands of friends, so it is recommended to visit friends if they have it on their island. She sells all the good stuff, so be sure to bring plenty of bells to play for those top floor coverings and wall items.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons has a little trick that brings life to the bathroom. If the player goes around the island and eats the fruit from the trees, a counter will start to fill up at the top left of the screen. It is usually emptied when players uproot trees from the ground or break rocks, but this counter has another function. If the player returns home and uses the toilet with a meter, the character relieve themselves. It’s a weird addition to the game, but it will make players chuckle every time it happens. The bathroom is a safe space for many players, both inside and outside the game. It makes sense that players want to make this place even more special on their tropical island.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is available on Nintendo Switch.
How GTA 6’s setting will influence its radio stations and music
About the Author